Sunday 16 December 2007

Painting you… with love

And
As the robe slithers off you
The brush drops
Paper flits across


The chandelier resembles a hive
Yellow light autumns on you
You are electrifying, alive
Mesmerized, I miss my cue
Your naked beauty makes me naive


Thick xanthous rays melt into your being
A sculpture of liquid gold, unadulterated, clean
Just a black singed spot in the centre of your cleave
Your aura is overpowering, making love to me


Canvas, coal and crease await
The surging tides fail to abate
Satin and brush and your long hazel locks
Fall across your face like perfect strokes


My skin burns rather
As it meets yours in a slather
Every pore feels the kisses like soft paint daubs
Unbearable, it shows in your feet’s lobs


I love

painting

you…

6 comments:

--Sunrise-- said...

Titanic?

Kay Vee said...

sunrise: not at all!

dharmabum said...

woah! so very passionate. super, trinnie. i don't much read poetry, but this is damn good. maybe u'll become a celebrity someday...

PS:whats cooking huh? ;)

Keshi said...

wow beautiful!

I love Painting LOVE :)

Keshi.

AlterinG Abhishek said...

trin trin

Trinnie said...

dharma: yep! im going to be known some day...
;-D
what's cooking? well, i was simply feeling amorous!

keshi: thanks...

abhi: **somewhere not very far a door being slammed is heard**
:P